it’s not that I work better under pressure it’s that I am physically incapable of taking care of my responsibilities unless the pressure to do so is supreme
i have a vagina and a good sense of humor and my iPod is full of good music like what else DO YOU WANT
Yeah I do like it. I think I’ve only gone through Queer Salutations a couple of times though. I’m not sure what music you’re into, so my opinion will just be subjective. I can upload the album for you if you want on Mediafire.
- You need to know how to teach yourself entire units of any given topic
- You will check your online banking more than any time in your life
- 50% of the friends you make as a freshman will be gone by junior year
- Its more like the Freshman 25
- The library is not a “quiet place to study”
- You will go through at least 3 new phones
- Sleep and rest are not the same thing
- You will constantly have a feeling of “everyone has more money than me.”
- me: omg i have so much stuff to do
- me: i don't even have enough time for all this
- me: *opens tumblr*
My brain has been going through a vicious cycle of overthinking to saying fuck it just go with the flow. I proceed to convince myself to go to sleep to not think anymore. The following night: repeat.
I seem to have lost almost all motivation.
“Slut” is just the weirdest insult ever.
How does it even work?
“You do the thing that is responsible for not only both of our lives but collectively our entire species and many of the species of life I can think of right now. Not only that, but you do this act often. And you like it.”
Did you…..did you win?
I have this problem where I unintentionally sound like a sarcastic asshole
my hidden talent is letting all of my homework and other obligations pile up until the very last minute so i can crack under the pressure and have a mental breakdown
I always randomly wonder what my life would’ve been like if I decided to go to aRt SkOoL
The late night what ifs…
Is it strange that I suddenly have an urge to listen to Tetris music
I love it when people are affectionate with me. I like when they always invite me places, or text me, or call me, I wouldn’t even mind if they blew up my fb wall with hearts and what not. I would rather have that person than someone who makes me text them first all the time and replies back like 10 hours later.